Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - John Argo and Catharine Marsh

Marriage record, December 6, 1821
This is a copy of the official record marriage record for I received by mail from Pickaway County, Ohio.

This is to certify that on the 6 day of December 1821 John Argo and Catharine Marsh was [sic] legally joined in marriage by me a Justice of the peace for Pickaway County. Given under my hand the 13th day of December 1821. Johnathan Heath A.P.
Marriage license, Dec 4, 1821
[1821] Dec 4th - Marriage license issued to John Argo & Catharine Marsh

John Argo (1793-1882) and Catharine Marsh-Argo (1798-1855) are my 4th great grandparents. Their daughter Hannah Argo married Hiram Stotler. Their daughter Mary Hay Stotler married John Franklin Ross. Their daughter Clara Bernice Ross married Frank Brown Fowlie. Their daughter married Elvis John Brassfield, my grandfather.